How-To Submit Behavior Referrals
The following directions will show you how a staff member can submit a behavior referral.
Currently all elementary staff and Tallgrass staff have access to submit referrals.
1. You must be in Campus Tools to submit a Behavior Referral. If you're a teacher and are in Campus Instruction you can access Tools by Clicking on Instruction at the top of the navigation Bar and select Tools from the drop-down.
2. Under the Index tab click on Behavior > Behavior Referral.
3. To start a new referral click New.
4. Make sure the Date and Time are accurate for when the incident occurred. It will auto populate with the date/time you begin the incident.
5. Enter a Title for the incident
- The Title should start with Major or Minor.
- Include the Student Name(s)
- Eg Minor Stacy Scott
- Eg Major Stacy Scott, Jaime Callaghan
6. Enter a Time Classifier (do not use Other)
7. Enter a Location Classifier (do not use Other)
8. Enter all pertinent details in the Details box.
9. If this is a Major incident select the Principal and the Secretary. If it's a Minor incident select your building's designee.
10. If you need to save the incident to finish it later click on Save Draft.
11. If you are ready to submit the incident click Submit.