Employee Service Portal
The Employee Service Portal is where you can view your pay stubs, see your address/phone number that HR has on file, check your leave totals, etc.
The Employee Service Portal is an account that is NOT created for you. You'll need to follow these steps to setup your account.
1. Go to http://hr.usd437.net
2. Click the link called "Create an account"
3. The first section you must fill out is the Personal Information. This information MUST match what the HR and Business departments have on file for you. Please note that the most common error is the zip code. If you have moved, but not notified the Business department you will need to use your previous zip code. If you do not know your employee number or need to verify what is on file for you please contact the Business department at 4053.
4. The second section you must fill out is the Profile Information. This information is whatever you want it to be. You can use your regular district username/password/email or you can use personal ones if desired. The questions are ones you make up. These questions and answers are used if you need to use the forgot password link.
5. Once you have filled in both sections click the Submit button.
6. You will receive an email at the email address you provided. The email will come from email@example.com. Before you can log into your new account you will need to receive this email and click on the link to activate your account. If you do not receive the email please call 4020.
7. Once your account is activated you can sign in with the username and password you provided by going to http://hr.usd437.net.